Follow Me On Twitter
- No public Twitter messages.
Someone in Helsingør has put my name on a wall.. (Probobly not mine)
I have some trouble these days – and think a A LOT. and I have to say the size of the Matrix is starting to be a little big – what ever I think of there is a new dimension… Am I wacked – probobly yes….
Google search: mathematical multidimensional matrix
STATEMENT: I FEEL SO LUCKY
But I do wonder quite a bit about how networks and circles starts and goes on. Le Web 3 – makes me first wonder: “How the fuck did I get on stage again (after Mountain Partners, Sime (fantastic), TechTour (no good)…) – since I dont really have anything to say – specially since I cant tell my secrets and where I expect to make the next 100mio). Well I really try to be direct – and no bullshit (but then again full of it) and as honest as posible. But the I start thinking about the full circus – Lois, Martin, Danny, Tariq, Ola, Mygdal… And wow – its a closed loop – and maybe we are already a part of an old boys network in some form. And Im sitting of a loose mandate – so I can be kicked out any day – and I know Loic is busy doing his startup (Seesmic) – so he probobly havent been thinking about it every day… BUT what I want to say it – that I really hope to meet new and fresh people at Le Web 3 (attendend list in the end of site).
One Guy is missing
- there is a secret SUPERSTAR VC in Europe – Henrik Albertsen from Nordic.com – is the best these days – but keeps too low profile. A risktaker and a sales mann.
Nicolaj Reffstrup is going big in Clothing.
Words are not enough – just watch it
(I would become a client just to support them).
As Im getting older I think its underwhelming that
1) Swedish waiters ad bartenders are even worse then Danish (its off course just because of the welfare) – but its strange that one have to apologize to get early to a Cafe to the staff – who are all mad and morning pissed (and stay pissed all day)…
2) That its so embarasing to have been wrongly charged at the Hotel Movie system – that even I really dont like to complain… :)
3) Its absolutely UNDERWHELMING to see so many BIG COMPANIES not follow compaetition and open the HIGHWAYS OF OPPORTUNITY to young (and old) and worksome risktakers – in the OVERWHELMING technology space called THE INTERNET
4 ) Its underwhelming that NO ONE does better movies – with the low price of production and the easy access to editing on a PC. In Denmark – HE GOVERNEMENT pay 40% of ANY HALF GOOD MOVIE IDEA – and you cant even imagine the amount of crab comming out – its UNDERWHELMING.
5) Im underwhelmed that I wrote this – in stead of celebrating life… But Im a bit down – and complain about 1000% more then normally…
I know its such a kliche (like everything else in my life) – but im really addicted to running.
I feel GOOD
I controle my weight
I get high – and keep my short term memory ;)
I really feel that my body works better – and recovers better
Im less agressive … :-/
Im soo impressed with Nike and the way they have cornered all this – ANYTHING ACCESSORIES.
Being a “5min attentionspan guy” – Im just very afraid of loosing this new hobby….
its amassing to see how the Kids get instantly more creative with a Mac… weird!!!
Denmark is really strange in the good way. We have a world leading economy and we pay 65% tax and security is HIGH and people are very happy (despite a ugly dark winther). Its a big problem that 50% of the workforce in on some kind of welfare - but is also fantastic to see how welfare (taking care of everyone – instead of only focusing of the loaded ones) has taken Denmark to an amassing position. Im pretty sure it would not work in a giant country (USA, Indonesia…) but Im proud here – and will probably give my vote to Willy (foto) or Helle. (Bu would even be more happy if they would also have a look at the TAX System (and lowered it).
The last days I have been playing with webapps – and I’m very impressed. So many cool and even though “babystage” prototypes – can stop thinking about launching some…
The KILLER over all (winner on integration)
Fantastic resource for early stage stuff: www.killerstartups.com -
I feel like Judas – but I had to move to a Mac and try it out – and I must say that I like it – REALY LIKE IT. Wow. MacBook Pro 15″ – Im very impressed – but its too big.
Things are not super at our home these days – but the kids get a lot of attention and I really hope they will not suffer from their parents trouble.